February 10, 2011

I called in with a problem on my Kenmore 70 series and was told that the problem could be potentially with other parts besides the heating element. I was able to check them myself and also brought them into the store and the technician that was working also rechecked them for me. He also recommended some other trouble shooting after we confirmed that all the parts I brought in were working. After a second round of trouble shooting I was able to root cause the issue to my house breaker which was something he also recommended checking. I just wanted to say thank you very much for your help and courtesy! It is hard these days to find polite, helpful people and your service technician was exceedingly both. I will certainly be going to Northgate in the future for my appliance needs! Thank you once again. Sincerely,

Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment