December 9, 2011

Kevin, was very informative on the Sales Floor. The two delivery men were very nice and did a great job of loading out the old and in with the new without banging things around. I did notice a dent in the front of the dryer when the delivery guys were gone. I called in and a new front is already on order for me. I was very impressed that this was handled so quickly and satisfaction was their main goal. :) Dave was very informative when he came out to look at my dryer that was not working. He was very helpful in out decision to replace the washer and dryer, without putting any pressure. He just helped provide some facts about our current units and informed me of the many options available to replace the washer and dryer. Thank you, to all of you!
Daylene

No comments:

Post a Comment