April 23, 2013

Dave was willing to explain the repairs and answer questions while he was working on our washer. I am an engineer and do most of my own repairs, but this one needed special tools that I do not have. He was a delight to have work on our washer. Dave knew from our conversation on the phone exactly what was wrong and the parts needed to repair the washer. Everything was explained in detail, not dumbed down in layman's terms. I felt respected as a professional in my field. Keep up the good work! It's local businesses like yours that stand out above the big boxes and provide exceptional service to our community. As a small electronics business owner, I recognize the value in local small business and work hard to promote other local businesses. Thanks,
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment